This wardrobe plot indicates our interpretation of the costume needs of the production. It is intended to provide you with required costume changes and a feeling of the costume styles. Costumes outlined are in standard adult sizes-extremely large or small sizes may not be available. Also, specific colors and fabrics are not described due to new designs and availability in our stock (except where noted). Styles and accessories may vary.
Cast & Costume:
CAPTAIN JIM: Ranger uniform: Red jacket. Black jodhpurs, boot tops, belt, hat.
- Same as above.
- Indian Brave’s costume.
RANGERS: Same as above.
CHIEF BROWN BEAR: Long pants with fringe, jacket with fringe, headdress.
- Simple ingenue attire, hat.
- Attractive outstanding evening gowns.
- Tailored dress or suit, hat.
- Regal, slightly overdone evening dress, accessories.
- Youthful dress, hat.
- Youthful evening gown.
MAUD: Same as above.
GWENDOLYN: Same as above.
HENRIETTA: Same as above.
MABEL: Same as above.
- Maid’s uniform.
- Optional change to dressier uniform.
- Camisole, bloomers, black cape, vamp headband.
FLEET FOOT: Simple Indian outfit.
- Norfolk suit, duster, cap with goggles.
- Full dress tails with medals.
YELLOW FEATHER: Indian outfit (same as the Corporals).